Job 22 – Campaign Manager
Job 22: Campaign Manager
One of Add-Vantage’s clients has a need for a Campaign Manager.
For a unique online advertising project, based on a fusion between two companies in the field, we’re looking for an experienced and skilled Campaign Manager, highly organized and keen to take a part of a dynamic & well-based company in the hottest field in online advertising today.
As part of the ongoing job the Campaign Manager will plan, manage, and optimize campaigns and campaign budgets, A:B testing in order to achieve top results and extend the project to the company level.
Base + bonuses on successful performance – full time position.
Reports to: Director of Campaign Management
- Development and maintenance of result-based online media campaigns for different business models and Geo targets within the Ad Exchange world.
- Profitability Analysis and performance research for online campaigns.
- Using strong BI tools & data in order to increase the advertising effectiveness.
- Management of large media budgets.
- Working with the R&D department to provide feedback required to improve ongoing work.
- English – High level – must , another foreign language- advantage
- Strong analytical skills – must
- At least 1 year of experience in advertiser account management Appnexus Exchange- must ( experience in RMX – advantage )
- Highly Independent : should be able to locate the offers in different platforms, set up different Direct response campaigns and optimize results
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized, able to work on several platforms simultaneously
- Degree in one of the following: Business/Marketing/Economics- advantage
- Excel – very high level.
If interested, please sent CV and cover letter ONLY to the HR specialist handling this position, and NOT to Add-Vantage. Her email – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention job number in the subject of the email.
The Add-Vantage team